Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Its not purely work after all

This is supposed to be my third day in my tryout at a certain company. It is a hot sunny Wednesday. Unfortunately, I still need to end another 2 days here. I like what I’m doing. Its not purely work after all. I can still browse over the net. I can still have time to take my merienda. But what I don’t feel is the scenario inside the workplace. No one is talking. Every one is busy holding their mouse and looking straight at their monitors. Ako pa naman yong taong ayaw tumahimik. I think I am an example of a girl na makakakita ng frend kahit saan. But it didn’t work here.
Yes, I am happy because I have been dreaming of this work. I know it defines me. I still remember when I had my first interview. Someone ask me if I don’t consider my writing skill as one of my strength. Hmmmm…It’s one of my passion. Does strength and passion make a difference? Well, I don’t know.

No comments:

Post a Comment