Tuesday, April 17, 2012

I say THANK YOU and I LOVE YOU



This time I committed a big mistake with you my friend Lord. I know that sometimes I took you for granted and that I tend to forget calling you. These were the times that I am happy and I know that this sounds unfair; this alone makes me unworthy to be called your good child. But despite all the things I made you still lends your hand willingly unto me. You never fail to provide me with better things and for that I bow my head and say thanks.

Yes, I get mad in times when you forgot to give me what I wanted. Those were the times I questions your love and my faith. I keep on thinking that perhaps you don’t consider me important and that you just took me for granted. And I was wrong, really wrong. I am sorry because I am not matured enough to face the truth that the things I want was not meant to be mine and that it is still not the right time. I know friend lord that you have plans for me and for that I trust you. I now embrace the fact that I should learn how to wait; wait for the perfect time and I’m sure I will be happy, as happy as I expected it will be.

I am very much happy that I still found YOU every time I felt that I am left behind; that you are still their smiling and very much willing to embrace me when I feel down and depressed. I thank you LORD for walking with me and helping me to stand up every downfall.


And now, I can say that I am blessed LORD that I can see you in sorrow and in happiness, every hour and every day and that when I pray I can see and feel your presence. And for these entire things lord I say THANK YOU and I LOVE YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment