Thursday, September 27, 2007













THERE IS THAT FRIEND

There is that friend
that is so much a part of me
that I feel alone just thinking
about the thought of him not being there

there is that friendship
that is so much that it is based on
that nothing could ever dissolve
or even threaten it.

There is that friend
With whom I share so much history
That one fights or misunderstanding
Rolls of nearly instantaneously
Because one issue is so insignificant and could never come
Close to shattering the bond

There is that friendship
That cannot always be explained
But only understood and cherished
by the people that share it

there is that friend
that mean so much to me
that I honestly believe
I would stop everything just so I could
be there to lend a shoulder to cry on
Offer a hug
Or spend hours just sitting if that would
Make it at all better.

There is that friendship
A friendship that exist
Because you exist.

Well I never think of it
Not until you came..

....made by a friend..
....to a friend...
....someone i KNOW that
turned out to be someone i KNEW
....just sharing...

No comments:

Post a Comment