Monday, November 24, 2008

living life to what it defines





Yesterday I live life to what it defines. I enjoy every minute by all means – heartaches, failures, happiness, friendship and love. Yesterday I was such a useless person. Well, I think I am. Sometimes I keep on thinking that I have all the time to do what I want so I tend to waste it. Yes, I dream for I am human. I dream big. I want to be in the top. But what hurts is the fact that I am not doing everything for me to get there. Maybe I dream to fail. I live to fail. But that was yesterday. Today is little bit different. I realized today that life is short, that I need to value every moment of it. I need to change my life for good because I don’t want to wait for the time to come that I will regret what I have been doing now. I don’t need to wait for someone to appreciate me before I will have the confidence to go on for the only person who knows I had truly done the best and who is thoroughly qualified to judge my performance is definitely me.

Thanks to the words I heard this morning. It sure helps in making me realize that the future is dependant to what I’ve been doing today. Planning is not enough; it must be in accord to doing something. As to what Jose Rizal said, the future and our future depend on us.

Dream big friends..

No comments:

Post a Comment