Wednesday, November 12, 2008

where would I be??

They say I am born being too ambitious. I always have a strong desire to be successful in life. I have feelings that someday I will become what I wanted to be. The secret I learned form my father was that in the end I will be measured not by how much I accept but by what I accomplish.

Year by year I become better equipped to accomplish the things I strive for. But what I am actually striving for? Five years from now? Where would I be? Soon after, I will be dealing with these questions. What shall I do with the rest of my life? Is there a future waiting for me after this course I take? Is there future waiting for me after spending almost five years in this institute?

Students are united by one common interest, to finish school and to be a part in the so-called business world. Like others, I also dream of improving my monetary lot in life. All my life, I constantly visualize my self of having someone to call mine, something that I could be proud of. This helps me to be confident and had the urge to be accepted by the people around me. Every so often, I’m visualizing mentally where I want to go and what I want to be when the time comes that going to college will come to an end.

When I was little, the only thing I only want is to make my parents proud at me in a way that I can repay all the efforts they exerted for sending me to school. But as time passes by, I realized that it’s not really what I wanted. College makes me realize that training and experience will give me a real edge in finding employment. Being an IT student, it helps me open my mind into some clearer vision. I can see the whole picture of my dream life many years from now. I am now craving to work in a world where I can practice my degree. Being one of the largest companies in the world, I have wanted to work in Microsoft Corporation where I can develop computer software. With the assistance of the staffs, I want to create new programming languages for software developers and a set of applications for personal computers.
And now, I am on my way into making this visualization become a reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment