Monday, February 16, 2009

It’s all worth it…

VG…wow...For once on my life, I will never forgot that handwritten two letter word. It’s as if my world stops turning. (ana jud na bsta first time…)Consultation is always as terrible as ever. But sir gamboa make us feel comfortable every time we consult him. Perhaps it’s because of our beautiful faces. (paitah!!!)

I think it’s safe to say we all have some heavy feelings these days. Deadlines are already coming. We need to be ready for future breathtaking consultation. Granted that there are days that I think I won’t be able to do it – but I have fallen into a rut of assuming I can’t rather than committing a try. Completing Planning phase was always fun. Maybe it’s a good start. We will just ensure that we will still stay on track.

The relief I feel as I see things put into their place will give me more room to explore and open up a clearer path to where I want to go. How about a round of applause sa atung pogi na teacher???

Honestly, what is it about a thing that brings about this scenario for memories? Well, I think it’s because of the VG.
It’s all worth it…

No comments:

Post a Comment