Tuesday, March 17, 2009

be inspired guyzz....

I have been good in making intuition. Past weeks where one of the days I don’t want to remember. It makes me feel more exhausted knowing the fact that end of the semester is fast approaching and I can still not see a little progress in our requirements. But this day is different, I smell hope. Well, I see some light; it’s the light that reminds me that God is giving me path to walk now. Things are slowly going to the right track. I know time will come that the sufferings will soon be rewarded.



Seeing some groups losing their hope makes us more enthusiastic in finishing what we have started. Funny are the things that keep us strong. We never let ourselves feel we are tired because the more we accept the thought the more exhausted will become. Yes, as eager as we are we always tell ourselves that we can do even more (despite of deadlines). And for this, we find each other that we can make it and that’s there is no limits to what we can accomplish. For God never get tired of guiding us and sir RSG never get tired of reminding us that we can do better than what we expected.

Yesterday, after series of interviews we realize that when you have the will to make it, it keeps you going. Now, our group is now on the road of making these things happen. As long as the desire is there, we can do it. We never get tired and we never will. Mahuman ra lagi ni..Salig lng ta kang BRO…


I just want to be an inspiration to my other colleagues. Be inspired guys…

No comments:

Post a Comment