Tuesday, March 24, 2009

be ready..

In a personal experience, it already follows that when you enter college you also go through wild imaginings. I have been into many sleepless nights. But regardless the facts that I am undergoing a little bit soul searching at this moment, projects are becoming much more manageable since I realize things that need to be realized.
Days seemed to pass unnoticeable. I still sleep late at night and woke up early in the morning. But I can’t find any reason to complain. And as exhausted as I am, I still have no regrets. It still amazes me because despite all of these I am still more willing to do the work.

3 comments:

  1. chen!
    go... where experiencing the same situation...

    be proud na dagko tag eyebags!.. pinaghirapan mo yan...

    hehehe... makalampos lagi tah... hehehehe

    goodluck!.. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree..kaya nato ni..hehe..were one step behind nalang..

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, it's true..

    we have nothing to complain about because we chose this path and we have our obligations that seriously need our attention. If we fail to do that, we will be regretting it for the next seconds,minutes,hours,days,weeks,months,years and centuries to come!

    ReplyDelete