Wednesday, July 29, 2009

A wishful thinking…



I am starting to lose my friends. I feel empty. Every time I am alone, I had this feeling of being left behind. It keeps on making me sad every time I think of it. Sometimes it gives me the impression that I can’t have the right to keep my friends within my reach every single day. I can now barely find someone to talk to just like those old days. I just can’t believe that they seem afar. I know it sounds selfish, but I want to have those moments again with my friends.

There are times when I just sit alone pretending that everything was okay. Why do I have these feeling of being neglected? Perhaps we are really getting older. We are in the midst of getting what we want in life. We are now adults with more important things to prioritize to the extent of losing time for acquaintances and social gatherings.

If there’s one thing in my life was missing, it’s the time that I spent with my friends having never-ending talks. Nothing can ever replace their mean but sweet words when giving me advices.

I terribly miss my friends, enough to die. Hope we can have those old times. I’d really love to see my friends giving me smiles again. But it can’t be what it was before.

Time falls, everything changes. Now is the time for me to learn on living a life on my own. Hugging and comforting yourself is a bit crazy, but it can be learned.



Emote mode: to let them know they are missed…

2 comments:

  1. hi chen;
    im always here and will never ever leave you..

    i will always be your friend bsan biyaan nata sa uban.. hehehhe..

    naga emote pud diay ka? ako man pud.. heheheh

    love you hotcake..

    ReplyDelete
  2. wahh mao na giingon chen na uyab na ang gipangita.. hehehhe

    namiss na nako bonding2 nato sa lupon.. hahhahahha

    ug unta si bibiko na imung laki.. hahahah

    ReplyDelete