Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Natapos na!!!

Natapos na!!! We are done with our research proposal project. One down and four more to go. At least we are through with research; there are no other reasons that I can’t focus with my other projects. Just want to thank sir RSG for being considerate. This is the first time I come to appreciate family day. Want to know why? Well, we are that eager to see a handwritten “ok for ring bind” in our paper that we even go to school on a family day. Well, it was really worth it when we make an effort to go to school even on the day without classes just to try for a consultation. It was nice sharing that day with Sir RSG. Thanks a lot sir. To my group mates, we’ve done a very good job.

Happiness makes you forget thing. I forgot that I still haven’t answered assignment 3. It will make no sense if we will wait for the others to help us in creating a series of questions because I know it will just take series of time also. The sad part is, even though we have finished our project, it is still possible that we will get an INC grade because we haven’t answered assignment 3.

Life problems doesn’t end.

No comments:

Post a Comment