Friday, September 4, 2009

What will I do next???




together with my teammates,i have now an approved topic. It was really a minute of happiness and fret. Blessed are those people who makes that day a one in lifetime happiness. Perhaps, I am thinking lowly because I feel so much delight that time leading my self to freak out. I must be paranoid.
It was really right that when you have suffered, it will soon be rewarded. But I know an hour after that will also be filled with lots of worries. The time is now starting to tick and take its turn to take it more seriously. I should better start working on it.

I know, this will be the time that my patience and perseverance must be physically powerful. I need to be more patient and be more patient. I won’t let my laziness be the reason of failure and time as an excused of not finishing it.




Perhaps I need to buy lots of coffee now.

No comments:

Post a Comment