Friday, January 9, 2009

i'd prefer interview and document review

Every process used in systems analysis is long and difficult. But no other part of the process is immense that it cannot be learned. I am the type of person who always makes a good first impression and find reading a humane habit. Taking into consideration the way I view my true persona, I think it will be more comfortable for me using both the document review and a little support on interviewing. Gathering information on the field leads and expands my professional network for the main reason that in interviewing I am the one who initiates the discussion. But based on my personal experience in doing interview, I am not usually satisfied with the information I get. Maybe because I am not a good interviewer or it can also be the interviewee side. Sometimes companies typically won’t give much information specifically that private matter. That is why a need for document review can absolutely fill the missing information I need to know. The main reason why I feel comfortable with document review even if I need to sit in front of a computer and review thousands of pieces of stored information is much simpler and hassle free. Having the aura of a chatty person, every time I do interview while facing executives is always a one way of boosting my self confidence.



When talking about the other side of me, I usually misunderstood by some because I like observing people passing behind me (even if I am in church..peace). But whenever I do go in a company study I set aside that habit because I know observing won’t help me gather better information.

Although I view interviewing a very formal approach in data gathering because you need to follow basic guidelines for interview etiquette I also find reviewing documents a very interesting and a challenging thing. But even if I am comfortable with this kind of technique a proper review is important for proper production because failure to ensure accurate assessment can easily result in many dangers.

No comments:

Post a Comment