Saturday, January 17, 2009

What on earth am I here for?




Everyone’s life is driven by something. I am now again in the midst of nowhere, confused about what’s really my purpose in life. Being confused is not a bad thing. It’s totally natural. But the fact that I don’t really exactly know what really drives my life makes me think more. My professor tells me that I need to awaken my desire to seek the truth about who I am and why I am here. I know that it’s hard and always impossible to define the real meaning of life without having a purpose and the will to make it done.

That is why I keep on starting to construct a design for my life – something that I want to happen and be open to possibility to move on if I fail. What I am now is not merely enough for me to tell that I already found my purpose because our life is driven by something. And I am still on my way on finding what really drives me.

What drives your life?

1 comment:

  1. seeking for what's the real purpose of life (our life) is really hard..

    try not to bother thinking about it just focus on what you want to do tomorrow, the next few hours or the next few seconds... sure thing! you will realize that living life with a vision is truly magical..

    hehehe.. 'yaw cge huna2 ana chen.. daghan pa kau ta mas dapat i prioritize ug isip.. hehehe..

    libog ang life mao jud nah iyang nature..


    live life at your best!
    aja x-men!

    ReplyDelete