Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Just for tonight.



Just for tonight I want to be happy. They say that Christmas is all about love. I think god doesn’t want me to be happy. Why?
I keep on pretending that life is good. I keep on believing that there will be lots of love this Christmas. All throughout my 19 years of existence I still don’t feel peace and love during Christmas. I always wish that someday we can celebrate it not just with food on the table but with my whole family celebrating with love and peace in their hearts. I am already excited this Christmas season because my eldest sis visited us from a far away land but suddenly when we are on our way to a place where we will be celebrating the season, all of a sudden a bad news struck us all. My nephew needs to be admitted at the hospital for some reasons. Then, for this reason we need to cancel our trip and celebrate Christmas at the hospital.
I can’t feel the spirit of Christmas for I am not feeling it..it made me sad and alone. Why.??.why..??

How I wish..love can create miracles..

just for tonight..

1 comment:

  1. just be okay chen.. that is life. yes, love can make miracles. just keep on praying and don't lose hope. don't be sad... God is with you and he knows everything. keep your faith in him. sometimes, we have to feel the pain but that doesn't end up with nothing. there is sunshine after the rain. remember? i love u!

    ReplyDelete