Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Why create change?




Today, youth have grown up under the threat of having no future at all. Fortunately, this is the real reason for me to be optimistic about my future. This depends on how I utilize the present. My fate, however, is the least of my worries. I am far more concerned with what does the future hold for me. Having the thoughts about where will I want to go and what I want to be is an effortless thing to think. I am only afraid of the future, a future in a world characterized by threats. This thing haunts my vision of the future. Why should I bother to think of my future, the worlds going to blow up anyway? It seems that our efforts are just doomed to failure.



For that reason, we need to create change. We have the right to manage earth’s future. Human rights have proved to be disastrous, leaving the present generation a legacy of wretchedness and the most miserable of future prospects. But as these things start to occur, we must raise ourselves and lift our heads up. Its time for us to change starting from ourselves and show the world that we are still worthy of the things god have given us. Let’s make the earth a place of love, a place where everyone is free. The things that we keep on doing are just making our life a little bit more complicated. Maybe it is already the time to do things the other way around. By now we know what keeps on making our life miserable; perhaps it won’t kill us if we stop doing it. Life is really simple but we insist on making it complicated. Not everything is meant to be but everything is worth a try.

The whole thing changes tomorrow might be different because there is an appointed time for everything. We need to start doing and creating change. This coming New Year might be the good way to start. But should we need to wait for the New Year to come? We should start making change yesterday.
Start making resolutions.

No comments:

Post a Comment