Tuesday, December 9, 2008

me, myself and my office




MCPS- Mindanao Center for policy studies. When I first took steps here, it feels like I found a new home. (char..). it is already been a few months now serving the office. I have been a working student here maybe for many purposes. It’s either because I need to encourage myself to build and practice professionalism or because of a small reason- I am bored with my life.

It was a nice feeling when I know I was a big help in the office. I know they need me and I also know that I badly need them.

Building a career is not easy. MCPS help me think that I really need to strive harder for me to be able to finish whatever race I started.

Well, working is like walking in a two way street, a journey in search for the future and a journey in search for my inner capabilities and talents.

Thanks to MCPS. You have made me a well grown woman, an independent one.

wew....

No comments:

Post a Comment