Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Myndtech…pag-asa ng bayan…our last chance or last option I think. First visit, second, third, fourth, fifth and there is still no improvement. “Pde balik na lng mo kay klngan pa mna gud I approve ni maam myrna.” Paitah...unsaon nlng ni, 3rd consultation na, la pa jud ta ka gather ug information.
It is just one of the frequent problems that our group encounters every time we visit our adopted company. Although we are in their office many times already, I am still in the adjusting period. You may wonder why. Well, I’m just thinking too much. Maybe because I always think that our group is always a distress to them or perhaps we are such an interruption in their busy days. Add the fact that every time we enter their office, we are going to pass in a place where there employees are working before we reach the table of the secretary. I am known for being physically powerful or “baga ug nawong” in bisaya. But when I come in their workplace, all I can say is ”gosh…can I shy?” It’s such a shame but I’m leaving. Char lng. Dli jud pwede mo leave ng basta-basta na lng. Dapat go..go..go…I’m bettyfull…one more consultation to go…I just hope that our company will cooperate. He he. ..

No comments:

Post a Comment