Wednesday, September 17, 2008

undefined meaning


You came into me unexpectedly
Now you’re the reason being me
You treated me more than a friend
You say your love never ends

You always makes me smile and happy
Your name is in my heart and memory
I hope inside your heart I could see
So I would know what you really feel for me

Happiness and inspiration are worth giving
That’s what love is bringing
Can’t explain its real feeling
Loves undefined meaning

Magical and full of mystery
In the end there is always misery
Love is so powerful
Yet very painful

My love for you I don’t regret
But now heartache is all I get
Goodbye but thank you is all I can say
I hope you’ll remember me someday


composed by a close friend of mine whom I cared a lot.
akong frnd..gwapa na..hawud pa..

No comments:

Post a Comment