Tuesday, September 23, 2008

You’re always be beautiful in my eyes

When I look up, gaze the stars in the sky
I was amazed I have seen the twinkle in your eyes
But I wonder why your tears flew out like heaven cries,
I’m sure someone broke your heart because her love lies

To show how much I care for you
I’ll do anything, this I promise you
Finding myself imagining of you sometimes,
Bit you’re assured with no falseness of mind

With you I’ve learned to write these lines,
With words my heart could I have defined
You will have what you want without delay
Because I’m always here, ready to obey.

No matter how hard to get, no matter how it hurts
I’ll present everything to stop your falling tears
But the heartbreak seems to drag you into loneliness
So I ask god how to ease your sadness

The air blows it’s freshness to warm your senses
And I’ll try to wipe your tears by writing lovely verses
I wish to hold your hands to offer my mild caress,
And sing a joyful song to bring back your happiness

No comments:

Post a Comment