Wednesday, September 17, 2008

pursue love..stop immaturity..



Love suffers long and is kind, love does not envy; love does not parade itself, it is not puffed up. Does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not provoked, thinks no evil; does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth. Bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, and endures all things. Love never fails. But whether there are prophecies, they will fail; whether there are tongues, they will cease; whether there is knowledge, it will vanish away. For we know in part and we prophecy in part. But when that which is perfect has come, then that this is in part will be done away. When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I though as a child; but when I became a man, I put away childish things. For now we see in a mirror, dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part, but then I shall know just as I also am known. And now abide faith, hope, love, these three; but the greatest of these is love.
1 Corinthians 13:1-13

The mass has ended. Wew..grabeh..It felt so right..
Humanity… Immaturity…Maturity…
Love…Faith... Hope…
It was a nice gospel…burag naigo jud ko gamay..

It tells us that without love we are nothing. Although we have understand all the mysteries and knowledge and have all the faith but we don’t have love, we are still nothing. We are not human if we don’t care and respect each other.
Sometimes we are immature. Immaturity makes us egocentric. We become inconsiderate to what will others think and feel. We are not human if we won’t set aside all our childish things and not love.
There is no I. I, who think of himself, for the love of Jesus compels us..
Pursue love..



make a connection...

No comments:

Post a Comment